Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Defect for this meme.. here goes!


You must select at least three of them. You may add more if you like. Of the three you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

Here's the list: If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer …If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer …If I could be a filmmaker... If I could be a sherpa...If I could be a ninja... If I could be a cab driver..

And my answers are:

If I could be a Scientist... I would invent a machine to control the weather and I would never again have to water my plants. Oh, and I would cure diseases and stuff.
I mean, that's a given right?

If I could be a Backup Singer... I would scare little children with my horrible singing voice.

If I could be a Jedi... I would totally kick ass.

If I could be a Mob Boss... (See: Jedi)

If I could be a Ninja... (See: Jedi and Mob Boss)

Okay, I'm done. Now I just have to tag 3 people. Hmm.. Do I know that many people? Ha! I'll have to think about it...

3 Comments:

Blogger drifter said...

LOL !! I like the Backup Singer one the most since I would be doing the same thing.

I would love to have a friend that was a Jedi. ;)

4:16 PM  
Blogger aham23 said...

tag me tag me. later.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Talking Tina said...

lol I loved your postcards very nice!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

online